DRINKING WATER SYSTEMS
Please fill up this form and we will call you back in 15 minutes.
Thank you for contacting Kinetico!
A representative will be in contact with you soon.
This is a failure message.
Kinetico has a drinking water system for your home whether you have city water or well water. The GTHA receives most of its water from Lake Ontario. Although residents of Toronto have plenty of tap water, homeowners can still experience water issues. Some of the common water problems experienced in the communities surrounding Toronto include hardness, arsenic, chromium, chlorine taste, lead and more.
Municipal water treatment facilities do a great job treating city water; however, the water must still travel from the water plant, through the water pipes and into your home. Whether you have a private well or city water, Kinetico has a reverse osmosis system or a drinking water filter to meet your needs. Schedule a FREE, in-home water test today to provide your family with great-tasting, worry-free drinking water.
Benefits of Owning a Drinking Water System in the GREATER toronto AREA:
- Filtered water tastes great.
- Filtered water is best for rinsing fruits and vegetables.
- Foods like pasta and rice taste better when cooking with filtered water.
- Making coffee, tea and other beverages with filtered water helps bring out the flavor.
- Removes impurities and contaminants like lead, chlorine, chromium, arsenic and more.